- B.A.s (2000) in psychology and sociology (focus on development, learning, families, and school impact) from Indiana University and currently pursuing M.S. in early childhood education
- Early childhood experience since 2001
- On staff at CVCCC since 2005
- Other interests: spending time with her husband, their two sons, and their dog and cats; cooking; baking
"In my spare time, I love to cook and feel that food has the power to bring people together. We often have cooking and baking projects in our classroom as well. Making connections with children and families is the most rewarding part of working at Campus View."
- B.A. (2001) in elementary education from Purdue University, as well as graduate courses at Indiana University and early childhood workshops, conferences, and classes
- Early childhood education experience since 2001
- On staff at CVCCC since 2009
- Other interests: spending time with her husband, their son, and their families and friends; hiking; cooking; sewing; traveling; exploring the Bloomington community
"I have always loved reading, and I share this passion daily with the children through various types of books, felt board stories, and finger-play rhymes. I am honored to work amongst a group of early childhood professionals who are caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and fully in support of Continuity of Care for infants and toddlers."
- B.A. (2007) in elementary education from Franklin College
- Elementary and early childhood education experience since 2007
- On staff at CVCCC since 2017
- Other interests: cooking; baking; reading; spending time with family
"At Campus View, I have had the privilege of working in an environment that encourages children's development in a creative and age-appropriate manner."
- B.A. in anthropology with a minor in comparative literature from Indiana University
- Multiple years experience in early childhood education
- On staff at CVCCC since 2011
"All my life I've been a very curious person. I am interested in how and why things work and how and why people work the way they do. This interest led me to pursue my degree in anthropology and I believe it has also led me to a career in early childhood education. I try to provide an environment that provokes inquisition and stimulates creativity in a fun and developmentally appropriate manner.
"Working at CVCCC is always an adventure! Each day provides the opportunity for new experiences and change, both in the classroom and out. The curriculum is driven by the children, which makes way for a constantly evolving culture to form within the classroom. No class is the same, no child is the same, and no teacher is the same. Each person provides a valuable and critical perspective on our program as a whole."
- B.S. in early childhood education with a minor in special education from Indiana University
- Experience in early childhood education with Head Start, First Steps, and various child care centers.
- On staff at CVCCC since 2012.
- Other interests: spending time with her three children
"One of the best parts of working at CVCCC is the teamwork atmosphere."