Early Childhood Education Services prides itself on its caring, qualified, and experienced staff. Our staff consists of nurturing individuals who have a passion for Early Childhood Education and serving young children and families. We work hard to ensure every child is comfortable, engaged, and learning to the best of their abilities.
Meet the Campus View Staff
Linda Fields, Director
- M.S. in early childhood education from Indiana University
- 38+ years of experience in early childhood education
- Director of CVCCC since 2010
- Other interests: cooking, knitting, reading, taking long walks and spending time with my family
"I enjoy working with and serving the needs of children and their families. One of the most wonderful things about working with infants and toddlers is observing their development as well as their drive to make sense of the world that surrounds them. I feel very fortunate to be part of a program that nurtures and supports children and their families through relationship-based care."
- Currently pursing M.S. in early childhood education from Indiana University
- B.A. (2000) in psychology and sociology (focus on development, learning, families, and school impact) from Indiana University
- Early childhood experience since 2001
- CVCCC staff member since 2005
- Other interests: baking, cooking, spending time with her husband, their two sons, and their dog and cats
"In my spare time, I love to cook and feel that food has the power to bring people together. We often have cooking and baking projects in our classroom as well. Making connections with children and families is the most rewarding part of working at Campus View."
- B.A. Political Science with a minor in Communication
- Experience includes administrative and teaching roles for both public and private education programs
Other interests: Being a parent to my two children is my favorite thing in the world. I enjoy spending time in nature, especially on the water, my pets, and creating recipes to share with my family and friends.
"I’ve spent the last 20 years working in education in both public and private sectors. Working with children and families is my passion and I couldn’t be more excited about joining CVCCC."
- B.L.A. in General Studies with minor in Human Development
- Experience working with children in early childhood settings and after school programs
- CVCCC staff member since 2019
Other interests: Hiking and exploring nature, sewing, and movies
"I love being outside and exploring nature. One thing I love about CVCCC is our beautiful outdoor space. The children in our program have opportunities to explore different kinds of plants, trees, and animals. One of my favorite activities to do with my class is classifying birds and insects. Sometimes I learn something new myself! I believe being outdoors can be healing for the mind and body and I'm so thankful that our children get the chance to connect with nature. "
- B.A. (2001) in elementary education from Purdue University
- Graduate courses at Indiana University
- Early childhood workshops, conferences, and classes from various local and state institutions including Indiana University
- Early childhood education experience since 2001
- CVCCC staff member since 2009
- Other interests: cooking, exploring the Bloomington community, hiking, sewing, traveling, spending time with her husband, their son, and their families
- B.A. in anthropology with a minor in comparative literature from Indiana University
- CVCCC staff member since 2011
Alaina began working at CVCCC in 2011 and has loved the journey ever since. She spends her free time with her husband, daughter and their pets as well as crafting, reading and hiking.
"All my life I've been a very curious person. I am interested in how and why things work and how and why people work the way they do. This interest led me to pursue my degree in anthropology and I believe it has also led me to a career in early childhood education. I try to provide an environment that provokes inquisition and stimulates creativity in a fun and developmentally appropriate manner.
"Working at CVCCC is always an adventure! Each day provides the opportunity for new experiences and change, both in the classroom and out. The curriculum is driven by the children, which makes way for a constantly evolving culture to form within the classroom. No class is the same, no child is the same, and no teacher is the same. Each person provides a valuable and critical perspective on our program as a whole."
- B.S. in early childhood education with a minor in special education from Indiana University
- Experience in early childhood education with Head Start, First Steps, and various child care centers
- CVCCC staff member since 2012
- Other interests: spending time with her three children
"One of the best parts of working at CVCCC is the teamwork atmosphere."
- M.S. (2014) in early childhood education from Indiana University
- B.S. (2003) in general studies with a minor in family studies, sociology, and criminal justice (focus on early childhood development) from Indiana University
- 20+ years’ experience in early childhood education
- CVCCC staff member since 2003
- Other interests: enjoying time with her husband, their two children, and their two dogs and cat
"When I first began at CVCCC in 2003, I worked with a group of infants. As they were aging out and moving up to the toddler room I decided I wanted to continue my journey with them. I spearheaded Continuity of Care at that time. While it has evolved a little since then it has been an amazing experience to make such deep connections with children and families."
- B.S. in Sport Marketing and Management from Indiana University
- Child Development Certificate Credential from Indiana Association for the Education of Young Children
- Early Childhood experience since 2018
Other Interests: spending time with my family and dog, traveling, physical fitness
"I began working at Campus View as a part time aide while finishing up my degree. Although my degree is not in early childhood education, Campus View showed me that working with young children is my passion. Campus View has taught me so much and I’m excited to learn more!"